In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just an idea

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Call me crazy and I know everyone is always trying to nail a buck in their home state but what if, and only if you wanted to, we all tried to hookup at a deer camp this fall maybe someplace neutrally close to everyone, I think that would be cool. Just been bored lately with no hutning to do so been day dreaming lol. I jsut think it would be fun to sit back talk to everyone face to face and hunt with ya'll!!

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm goin to Canada, anyone wanna go?[:D]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to Colorado (as long as I don't have any big problems between now and the fall!)[8D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    I'm goin to Canada, anyone wanna go?[:D]

you buy, I'll fly.[:D]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    im looking for a place to go
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Well I haven't been to Dads place to see what its like but Buckey and ben have been. They would know better than I if it would accommodate. It would be public land hunting though. Course its not really centrally located ofr everyone either. S.Illinois.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Well I haven't been to Dads place to see what its like but Buckey and ben have been. They would know better than I if it would accommodate. It would be public land hunting though. Course its not really centrally located ofr everyone either. S.Illinois.
    It was very nice. It would accomidate easily. Hunting a little tougher there.Its hard to get everone togeter... I am hitting Kentucky this year....
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I graduate this year I would say a hunting trip with s.gun ( if u guys rmemeber him lol) would be in order that would certainly make for my grad present a elk hunt or even a mule deer....WITH A BOW [8D]