In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is is me, or is this buck very large??

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
Maybe photoplay? Or the guy is a midget.

rederickwhitetail06
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Can you say photoshop[;)]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Just look at the size of the bow in ref to the guy and that will give you your answer.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    My thought. If its a real pic. The dude is probably a few feet behind the deer to give a larger appearence. Like holding a fish out towards the camera to make the fish look bigger. Seen it done many times.
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Just look at the size of the bow in ref to the guy and that will give you your answer.

Yeah, that's what I thought after I posted it. It's a pic off the Wac'em Website.

Nice looking buck nonetheless.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    My thought. If its a real pic. The dude is probably a few feet behind the deer to give a larger appearence. Like holding a fish out towards the camera to make the fish look bigger. Seen it done many times.

Yep. In fact they sell a fake hand attached to a 4 foot stick that you can use to "hold" the head while you sit waaayyy behind the deer and make it look bigger.