In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gator Hunt

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
As the title reads I am looking into this. I live in ohio, and further more I live ,sleep, eat, and drink THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY....so this might help my anger!

Comments

• Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, gettin spanked twice in 3 months on national TV to the same college must really hurt.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Gator fan here... [:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Gator fan here... [:D]

pffff![}:)]

Ben
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    it shoulda been georgetown vs. UCLA in the final [^][V]
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Best Final there has been in a while. It is also awesome to win two National Championships in one year by beating the SAME SCHOOL! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

GO GATORS!

BTW, gator hunting is a blast. When I lived in Florida, I went on a couple, not as a hunter (I didn't get drawn[V]), but as an observer. This was before they made it much easier to get a tag. It is a lot of fun and has some pretty tense moments. Plan on taking a LOT of mosquito repellant!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandgunHTR52
    Best Final there has been in a while. It is also awesome to win two National Championships in one year by beating the SAME SCHOOL! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

GO GATORS!

BTW, gator hunting is a blast. When I lived in Florida, I went on a couple, not as a hunter (I didn't get drawn[V]), but as an observer. This was before they made it much easier to get a tag. It is a lot of fun and has some pretty tense moments. Plan on taking a LOT of mosquito repellant!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandgunHTR52

GO GATORS!

Or a thermacell