In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ROSS bows

MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
HI Has anyone shot the ross bows.What do you think.Getting noise that sounds like its coming fron quiver.Any sug

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    i can get my hands on a new Ross? bow for 1/2 retail price. i wont have the chance to shoot before potentially buying..it will come ready to shoot, with all the bells and whistles (trophy taker rest, sites, etc)

are they everything they are 'hyped' to be?

any good or bad comments would be great. i have til next friday to decide...

thanks.
    scott
  • Options
    edited November -1
    After reading Ross on the forum, I did some research quite a bit. and Ross bows seem to be a very good bow. all the reviews I found raved about them. I would like shoot one just to see for my self...
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have not shot one but with that price surely if you didn't like it you could get your money back out of it sellin it to someone else.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    bang - thats kinda what i was thinking. SUPPOSEDLY its roughly a 900-1k set up. i can get it shipped to me for $425 brand new, ready to rock.

but id kinda feel guilty about selling and making a huge profit off a friendly gesture..
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MN Hunter
    bang - thats kinda what i was thinking. SUPPOSEDLY its roughly a 900-1k set up. i can get it shipped to me for $425 brand new, ready to rock.

but id kinda feel guilty about selling and making a huge profit off a friendly gesture..

If it's gonna make you feel bad I'll take it off your hands for $475 [:D][;)]

Which one is it, I'll see what I can dig up, see if I can find some feedback.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have shot them all except the new Cardiac. They are good shooters. I think they look and feel like a Mathews. Grip feels a little better to be than Mathews. The ones I have shot seemed a little louder than my Hoyt, but then again so is everything else...[:D]

If it were me, I would jump on it. I'm sure you will like it.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    I have shot them all except the new Cardiac. They are good shooters. I think they look and feel like a Mathews. Grip feels a little better to be than Mathews. The ones I have shot seemed a little louder than my Hoyt, but then again so is everything else...[:D]

If it were me, I would jump on it. I'm sure you will like it.

They do look and feel like a Mathews cause an ex Mathews designer designs them.
  • Options
    davis shootingdavis shooting Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would buy the bow.At that price i couldnt buy the bow and im a dealer.They are good shooters[:D]