In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The undertaker

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
How many of you have tried this product on your shotgun? My girlfriends father gave it to me to try this spring and I use a mod choke in my remington 870. I want to try and shoot it before the season with the load that I use, any input on how it works for you guys?

Comments

• HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    My Browning didn't like the one that I tried but I had a friend with a Mossberg that patterned great with one. So I guess I am saying each gun is different. Try patterning it and see how it works.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot 6 times with it. twice at 15 yards, and it seemed to shoot low, so on my third try I aimed a little higher and had like 90% of the bbs in the kill zone. Then I shot 3 at 50 yards, all of which would be a dead tom.[^]
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Shot 6 times with it. twice at 15 yards, and it seemed to shoot low, so on my third try I aimed a little higher and had like 90% of the bbs in the kill zone. Then I shot 3 at 50 yards, all of which would be a dead tom.[^]

Sounds like a winner to me!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 1100 3" and 1187 3.5" love that choke.....You may want to try diff shot sizes.Mine like 2oz of #6 the best.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats exactly what I use surekill haha, they're by federal premium amomo.