In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So were sittin around....

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Havin' a few barley sodas with Dad, brother in law and the nieghbors. I say to Dad man you have to know somebody that can hook me up with a hunt somewhere for hogs. He travels the country pretty well every week he flys out somewhere. He knows people everywhere. So he picks up the phone dials this guys number and asked if he had time to talk to me. So I talked to this guy that is one of the teams on Campbell outdoor challange, they are in 1st or 2nd, dont recall. I beleive he said it was his FIL or his father that started it all. I dont remember now I was just nuts listening to hiim talk about hunts he had been on.
So after I am done talking to him Dad says where else you wanna go. I said I was invited on an elk hunt this year but the wife wants me to wait til the kids are bigger. So he calls his friend in Colorado. No answer but he left him a message. So he says where else, I said Muley or pronghorn would be cool. So he dialed up a guy in South Dakota, again no answer but he left a message. I knew he had connections it was just getting him to tap them for me. These next few years could be outstanding.

Comments