In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Vacation time

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Hey guy's going to Mexico Sat. never been there. some all inclusive resort near cancun. anyone ever been to mexico???

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have gone the last 2 years. Never to the east coast. I have been to Cabo at the end of the Baja. I'm sure you will have a great time. From what I know of the all inclusive things, you have to eat and drink a lot to make it pay. We spend too much time outside of the resort for it to work for us.

Any specific questions let me know.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Never been. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Never been. Have fun!
    This is the wifes vacation. I think it will be pretty cool. Been working my butt off havent had too much forum time. looks to be a lttle slow any how. R did you find out anymore about hog in Oakla[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've been pretty busy as well but still workin on it. I talked to taco yesterday and someone he knows did a hog hunt. He was going to get me some info. I called Ok. and haven't heard back. I'll try again when things slow down or it rains.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I've been pretty busy as well but still workin on it. I talked to taco yesterday and someone he knows did a hog hunt. He was going to get me some info. I called Ok. and haven't heard back. I'll try again when things slow down or it rains.
    Cool hows your pup doing????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good. I don't think he'll ever be what he was but he is doin real good. Just slower than what he use to be. Thanks for askin'
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Hey guy's going to Mexico Sat. never been there. some all inclusive resort near cancun. anyone ever been to mexico???

Why go to mexico when it's right here?

Speaking of vacation I have 10 weeks on the books.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

10 weeks we cant do that here use it or lose it.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I get 5 weeks and a day per year and we can save 2 years worth. Then it's use it or lose it and that where I'm at now. I have 5 weeks off this summer when my son is here but that will still leave me enough for 2 weeks off during the rut. Then I'll be maxed out again by next spring.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

I get 5 weeks and a day per year and we can save 2 years worth. Then it's use it or lose it and that where I'm at now. I have 5 weeks off this summer when my son is here but that will still leave me enough for 2 weeks off during the rut. Then I'll be maxed out again by next spring.[8D]
    I feel for ya man[8D]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like fun can't wait for my vac coming up in july going to washington d.c and shanadoa valley i can't spell tonight lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    sounds like fun can't wait for my vac coming up in july going to washington d.c and shanadoa valley i can't spell tonight lol

Sounds good LH. Let us know how must fun ya had when you get back. I hear it's really nice there.