In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what be happening to the forum

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
hey guys did I miss somthing or does everybody just depressed cause hunting season is over[?] seems like we are losing people on the forum.[:0] or is it spring FEEEEEE VA[:o)]

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spots are over. Now it's turkey fever... for me at least. Then it is foam season... and then the big one.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have just been busy. Went to California last week, busy with school and work. I only have 1 week left!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    I have just been busy. Went to California last week, busy with school and work. I only have 1 week left!
    Are you graduating. or just the end of the school year???
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    been in the field. Got a new 8960 this year and it rocks. 400 + horses pullin a 30ft cultivator/finisher at 8-8.5 mph.
    I come to work for about 2hrs every other day then I'm out to turn some soil. Should be done in another week or 2 weather permitting.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    been in the field. Got a new 8960 this year and it rocks. 400 + horses pullin a 30ft cultivator/finisher at 8-8.5 mph.
    I come to work for about 2hrs every other day then I'm out to turn some soil. Should be done in another week or 2 weather permitting.
    OK what the hell is a 8960 us un educated eastener's want to know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

graduating, I actually only have 2 days left. I have a project to finish, hopefully I can get it done by Thursday. I did get a job offer last week, that was exciting. Since I am following my wife to California, I have been waiting to look for jobs. Went around to some machine shops when we were out there last week and that seems to be the way to get my foot in the door.

[xx(]on the green equipment The Case pulls a 34 foot cultivator just as fast!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    work work work work work...mushroom huntin'...fishin'....work work work work work

that's my life right now![:)]

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Work...gym... work ....... work... gym... work....
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Work...track meet....work....track meet....fishing....track meet....
    Track is almost over though. He has only a couple more races then sectionals. State would be after that but, doubtful. He is a 6th grader against 7th graders. 1 year really makes a difference. Especially in shot and high jump. When track is done, more fishing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The ones that run case cant afford real machinery. [B)][}:)][;)][:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    The ones that run case cant afford real machinery. [B)][}:)][;)][:D]

This is sounding a lot like the Hoyt-Mathews-BowTech-et. debate.[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    ahhh you're right, gagirl...revised:

quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    work gym work gym work gym work ym work...mushroom huntin'...fishin'....work gym work gym work gym work bym work

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1

graduating, I actually only have 2 days left. I have a project to finish, hopefully I can get it done by Thursday. I did get a job offer last week, that was exciting. Since I am following my wife to California, I have been waiting to look for jobs. Went around to some machine shops when we were out there last week and that seems to be the way to get my foot in the door.

[xx(]on the green equipment The Case pulls a 34 foot cultivator just as fast!
    congrads on the grad man[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    work work work work work...mushroom huntin'...fishin'....work work work work work

Ben
    work work 12oz curls boat eat sleep. work work 3 more day and tequlia viva la mexico. gonna check out the chicuitas. seehow firm the enchilatas are[:D][:D][:p]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    johndeer.jpg

Does that thing have 4WD[?][:D]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    ahhh you're right, gagirl...revised:

work gym work gym work gym work ym work...mushroom huntin'...fishin'....work gym work gym work gym work bym work

Ben

Ben, There are a TON of comps down here in GA and FL this fall and next spring. Do you think you might be interested? A friend of mine just placed 2nd in Vegas in Light Heavy Weight. At 5'4 and 130 lbs she was ripped! Amy has me talked into going for a Heavy weight comp in the spring ( I think its in April) and it would be REALLY cool if you and your buddy could come compete too! I am up at 135 now so I will have to go for heavy weight.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hey guys did I miss somthing or does everybody just depressed cause hunting season is over[?] seems like we are losing people on the forum.[:0] or is it spring FEEEEEE VA[:o)]

I'm on a few other forums and this same question comes up and they're not hunting forums. It's spring time and lots of outdoor work to do instead of being inside surfing waiting for spring/summer.
    A week ago today I went to buffalo rock shooting park with my brother. Needless to say we had a BLAST!!![:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

I'm on a few other forums and this same question comes up and they're not hunting forums. It's spring time and lots of outdoor work to do instead of being inside surfing waiting for spring/summer.
    A week ago today I went to buffalo rock shooting park with my brother. Needless to say we had a BLAST!!![:p]

Thats down the road from Mathison or something and starved rock isnt it. I think I have been there.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Thats down the road from Mathison or something and starved rock isnt it. I think I have been there.

Yes Bang, a few miles west of Ottawa off Rt 6.
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=&city=Ottawa&state=IL&zipcode=61350-9739&country=US&geodiff=1
  • Options
    NUguyinCrewNUguyinCrew Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey bang, thats the wrong color! Tractors are like tomatoes...they're better when theyre RED. Its awful big for a coyote chaser anyway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NUguyinCrew
    Hey bang, thats the wrong color! Tractors are like tomatoes...they're better when theyre RED. Its awful big for a coyote chaser anyway.

[:D][;)]