In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Saturday shoot..... Update

EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
The shoot was a bust, seems like they had little Olympivs yesterday and Erica spent time running. Her knees is better but not good. Today it hurt to bad, so she sat in the house and played Mario Brothers. Will try again Tomorrow.

Tomorrow when the grass dries I am taking the daughter to do some target shooting with the little bow. She has a ball with it and just giggles when she hits her target. If I can get some pics I will post them tomorrow night.

[8D]
Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Lookin forward to the pics. Sounds like a great time.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EhlerDave
    The shoot was a bust, seems like they had little Olympivs yesterday and Erica spent time running. Her knees is better but not good. Today it hurt to bad, so she sat in the house and played Mario Brothers. Will try again Tomorrow.

Tomorrow when the grass dries I am taking the daughter to do some target shooting with the little bow. She has a ball with it and just giggles when she hits her target. If I can get some pics I will post them tomorrow night. Dave sure thats not you glggling[:D]waiting to see the photo's

[8D]