In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

YO Benny Boy

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Just looked at the list for Bonnaroo 2006.. you going again? It looks like it will be great this year!

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    gagirl. Which bands do you suggest?

alright....I'm just a little bit excited....hmmm

REAALLLY FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!!

This is one of my favorite times of year.[^]

time to be bad!mwahahahahahaha![}:)][8D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well If I went.... Mike Gordon....Of course Ricky Skaggs...Nickle Creek...G.love...neville bros..Elvis Costello..Buddy Guy..Blues traveler...Radiohead...bonnie Raitt...Brother's past... shooter Jennings..Tom Petty...Sonic Youth...Preservation Hall Jazz Band...jeeze... I would be buzzing around like a bee... I am jealous it really looks good this year. I hope you will have a blast!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    definitely going to see Buddy Guy, Sonic Youth, Tom Petty, and PHJB.

I'll be missing Blues Traveler for Beck. That is a hard one. It also conflicts with Medeski, Martin, & Wood, and Les Claypool.[:(]

Hey, it's not too late to come along. Just me and Brandi again this year, and I'm still not going to get any.[:I][8D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

I'll be missing Blues Traveler for Beck. That is a hard one. It also conflicts with Medeski, Martin, & Wood, and Les Claypool.[:(]

Hey, it's not too late to come along. Just me and Brandi again this year, and I'm still not going to get any.[:I][8D]

Ben

sorry but that had me rolling....

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go but I dont see David hanging out there, and I really dont see him saying "sure hun go without me"...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

sorry but that had me rolling....

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go but I dont see David hanging out there, and I really dont see him saying "sure hun go without me"...

He could volunteer as an emt, and have a ball, I'm sure.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    buhbump for Bonnaroo 2007!

Ben