In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hi guys and gals

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
It has been awhile since I've posted on the archery forum .I have posted here and there on the General.
Haven't had much time to shoot my bow much ,but I get in a few shots here and there .
I think the only turkey in the field was me this year and I only got out about five times.
I got a promotion at work to plating supervisor and just got another promotion as the 777 landing gear coordinator so my time has been devoted to my work. I do enjoy it and I got a great atta boy the other day from the plant manager on the success of the project since I took over. Believe me when I say it is team work and good folks under me doing their jobs well. I let them know this too.
Anyway got out and shot a little ,got my camera and tripod out and staged a few photos for you all.
The fun part was getting into the shot before the camera went off.
The wife and I celebrated our 25th last month and took a nice trip around Okie land for four days .It was nice. Today is her 47th B-day and I will be 50 at the end of June .

My mission for the next five years I hope.

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Comments