In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ben.....

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
How was the festival?

Did you see....

Damien Rice?
Keller Williams??
Xavier Rudd???
John Butler Trio???? <
F'n Awesome! I have a few of their albums and they are fantastic live.
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    nope didn't see any of those. I've seen Keller a couple of times in the past year though.

my favorite shows were Tool, The Flaming Lips, Ziggy Marley, and the White Stripes.

It was really nice weather with cool nights, and it was a lot of fun!

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awesome.

Tool freakin rocks. I could listen to them for hours.

I'm thinking about getting a group of us to go. My Father-in-law, Brother-in-law, a few good friends of ours. I want to rent an RV and drive down.

If you go next year, you need to look up John Butler Trio, My Morning Jacket, and Keller Williams.

Did you get to see Gov't Mule? Man, I love thos guys!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cubslover
    Awesome.

Tool freakin rocks. I could listen to them for hours.

I'm thinking about getting a group of us to go. My Father-in-law, Brother-in-law, a few good friends of ours. I want to rent an RV and drive down.

If you go next year, you need to look up John Butler Trio, My Morning Jacket, and Keller Williams.

Did you get to see Gov't Mule? Man, I love thos guys!

John Butler is the only one that I havn't seen, and I am familiar with his music. I've seen mmj 3x, keller 5x, and gov't mule 2x.

An RV is definitely the way to go. Not only do you have a/c, and a bathroom, but you also get to camp much closer to the venue.

Ben

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

John Butler is the only one that I havn't seen, and I am familiar with his music. I've seen mmj 3x, keller 5x, and gov't mule 2x.

An RV is definitely the way to go. Not only do you have a/c, and a bathroom, but you also get to camp much closer to the venue.

Ben

Ben

If we do the RV thing next year, want me to look you up?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cubslover
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

Ben

If we do the RV thing next year, want me to look you up?

well you better!!![}:)][;)]

Ben