In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hoyt

akfanatikakfanatik Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭
im planning on getting a new bow for PA archery season, want to get a hoyt but im southpaw, do they make left handed Avengers, Vulcans, and Vectrixs??

Comments

• akfanatikakfanatik Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone have a Lower price place to order Hoyt bows. I am new to the whole archery scene and looking for the best deal I can find.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes Hoyt does make all their bows in LH models. I highly recommend the Vectrix. I have been shooting mine since December and just will not put it down. Had to change the strings once, but it has been shot more than most bows will see in a lifetime.
    If you have any questions let me know. I have shot most of the '07 bows out there, and can offer some impartial comments on all of them.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want a Hoyt LH bow you should have ordered it in January! I love Hoyt's, but they only run LH bows when they get orders, who knows when that will be.
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    If you are anywhere near Pittsburgh, there is a place down in Washington County that is a Hoyt dealer. Last time I was in there (albiet this was 2 years ago) they had a fair selection of left-handed Hoyts.
    Ace Sporting Goods is the name of the place.
  • akfanatikakfanatik Member Posts: 580 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    im north of Pitt, but ill have to go down and take a look, i really like em
  • AHansenAHansen Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in eastern washington where we hunt mule deer in the open. I have been using my Hoyt for 5 years now. Love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything except maybe a newer Hyot.