In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4th of july

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
hey everyone i hop e you all have a great and safe 4th of july. don't drink to many if you do have one or two for me

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    You to sweetheart... Youv'e had some tough times as of late BUCKEY wishes you and yours the best,,, Enjoy..[:)][:)][:)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    your very wlcome, Ladyhunter, If yall ever get out east I will be more than happy to put you up in my own home and show you a good time fishing or hunting. can't gaurentee a catch or a deer , I can gaurentee you will enjoy your stay.....[;)] By the way this offer is open to all comming to the east coast. I will Show you all some pretty cool stuf here. "We take it for granted" But You guy's would love it, Lobster tails on the grill Boat ride on the alantic.... Just let me Know. Bang is espesically wecome He put me up when I came to Illinois. Yea Benny boy I love you TOO[:)][:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,198 ******
    edited November -1
    A happy day to all. Buckey, I wish I was able to head out there for the lobsters but I know that my body won't let me. Next time you are Illini country I would like to get with ya also. I don't think that I'm to far from Bang and I know that I'm only 20 miles from Ben. Chief.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you for the offer the ways things are going right now i am ready to run away from home lol but don't think its a good idea right now
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Ladyhunter, Happy 4th everyone!

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    happy 4th everyone
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to work 12 hours. [:(]

But you guys/gals enjoy!!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm a little late but hope everyone had a great 4th.

Thanks buckey, someday I'll make it out that way.