In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

pse x force

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
well I got the drenalin and have been shooting every night, my arrows are slapping each other at 30 yards real smooth comfortble bow I love it, as I keep reading about the x force some say awsome ,quiet, no hand shock, while others say Harsh lots of shock , no good. so heres the scoop... I have one on the way.... I have to see for myself, If I dont like it I will sell it, But I would really like to have it so I can shoot 1 pin and also judge the bow honestly.. Mr Impulsive[:D][:I] I will give all an unbiased opinion after I get it...

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You go crazy boy! [:D] Lookin forward to your review. When your done with it send it to me so I can give it a try. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    You go crazy boy! [:D] Lookin forward to your review. When your done with it send it to me so I can give it a try. [;)]
    if the old lady finds out she gonna shoot me with it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Get it yet? Whats up?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Get it yet? Whats up?
    I'm hoping itis going to show up today It was shipped monday, I will know shortly.. Getting Itchy to let em fly.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wanna hear your personal review. Is it really that rough of a draw, fast, shock, Ect.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wanna hear your personal review. Is it really that rough of a draw, fast, shock, Ect.
    I wanna hear my personal view too it shipped monday from Iniana so with the holiday I figured maybe today or tomorrow sat at the latest. well catch ya tomorrow going for a few barley sodas after work. Oh yea wife got home and called me its not there yet but if its ups could come as late as 7:00pm. Damb I'm Impatitent.[:D][:D][:p]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I this the one with a really small brace height? I heard some of my hunting buddies talking yesterday about a PSE with a very small brace height. That would keep me from considering them... BUT WHY WOULD I BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO GET RID OF MY "ABOUT AS PERFECT AS PERFECT CAN GET" HOYT????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No bow yet still waiting[:(]