In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bow Review X force

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Well I got the X force this morning.

This is an honest review in my opinion..
First let me start by saying whoever thought of comparing this bow to the mathews drenalin is way off they are two completly different bows.
The x force looks real cool feels good in a the hand a bit heavy compared to the dren but still real nice,I did not find it hard to pull back however you know your holding some serious weight with this baby. No valley whatsoever the cams break over at the last second.
the hand shock isin't bad but its there. No comparison with the dren no hand shock at all. is it quiet and smooth? Again not bad but its not the even in the same class as the drenaln.
perhaps I am spoiled by comparing the bows side by side. Now the speed absolutly incredable this thing is fast fast fast 1 pin from 20 to 4o yards sick fast and it is very accurate I mean arrow touching accurate for any one who has not been spoiled by the dren switchback or the smoother bow's on the market this is a bow is a smoking fast powerhouse.
I will finish by saying I wont be selling the Dren any time soon..
I have to shoot the X force somemore before I decide if I want to keep it, The speed just makes you want the keep shooting it...Oh one last thing the penitration is unbelievable. The pse x force will drop pleanty of deer I just know this thing will blow right through a front shoulder.. behind by bag target I have a table made with 2x4's when siteing in I hit the 2x4 the arrow passes through all the up and stopped about an inch before the vanes WOW. still this bow has no business comparing its self to the dren except for speed and power,[;)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the review. I am going to pass this on to my friend who is wanting the Xforce. Do you know if the draw length can be changed on a PSE as it can on a Mathews by changing cams ect. He's having a hard time finding one in 31" draw, 80lbs, although he said he'd go lower lbs if he could find 31".
    Thanks again for the review, its always good to hear from someone you know that can shoot side by side and tell you what they think.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Thanks for the review. I am going to pass this on to my friend who is wanting the Xforce. Do you know if the draw length can be changed on a PSE as it can on a Mathews by changing cams ect. He's having a hard time finding one in 31" draw, 80lbs, although he said he'd go lower lbs if he could find 31".
    Thanks again for the review, its always good to hear from someone you know that can shoot side by side and tell you what they think.

Bang does your friend live at the zoo? Wow that is a lot of bow.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like it has little n\modules you can Change no neeed to set shoot 70 or 80 with this bow 60# is screeming and its very drawable. If he is interested I will sell him this one for exactly what I paid $575...
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like an honest review to me. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yep the little modules can be changed no need to change the whole cam.... I dont think you even have to press the bow..