In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

the new Drenilan...

clickclick Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
anyone out there think it is worth it to sell the Switchback just to get the new Drenilan??

Comments

• Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Nope.

You should sell it and get a BowTech. [:p][8D][:D]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My opinion is keep you switchback. I thought the Drenalin was very similar in feel, but so light is seemed to jump around for me. I prefer a heavier bow. I would have to put at least 24 oz of stabilizer on it to be happy with the Dren... Not that it isn't a good bow.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I sold my XT and bought one I absolutly love it, Mine is super quiet fast and smooth as silk.... I would recomend it I vote yes,, but everybody like different bows so shoot them all get which feels right to you,,,[;)]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by click
    anyone out there think it is worth it to sell the Switchback just to get the new Drenilan??

I kept my Switchback.
    And got the Prestige.[:D]

The Dren is only a souped up switchback 10-15 fps faster.
  • Options
    clickclick Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks for the input guys.. will just have to wait and see how it plays out.. will try shooting the Dren. though
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by click
    thanks for the input guys.. will just have to wait and see how it plays out.. will try shooting the Dren. though
    keep us posted I know you will like the dren its a swet bow..