In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

just wodering what your deer tag costs?

dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
hey all! just curious to what you have to pay for your deer licence. mine was 30.00 for a buck tag.45.00 for 1 buck & 1 doe.2 antlerless is 25.00.non- res in same order...155.00....205.00....80.00.just wondering how it compares to the rest of the country.if i don't get a chance to post before season starts...GOOD LUCK TO ALL.let's make a pact to post pic's of our "trophys" this year? take care.

dennis

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    68 dollars for everything big game bear and deer bow turkey and a fishing tag with this i got 5 deer tags good luck to you this season

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in Mississippi we went to a sportsman licenses a while back. For $45.00 per season we get Deer, turky, small game, muzzleloader, bow, fresh and salt water fishing, and a state duck stamp. We are allowed 6 deer puls 2 more with a primitive weapon. Out of state hunters can purchase a 5 day permit for $120.00, but they are not allowed to take doe's.
    You do not have to buy a sportsman licenses you can purchase each tag seperatly. I think the sportsman licenses saves you about $5.00 plus you do not have all of thoes paper tags in your wallet, just a plastic card like a credit card.

Hornet
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I like the sounds of that sportsman license in Mississippi.

here we go:
    $19 hunting license required for all game
    $24 deer permit, for 1 deer buck or doe
    $24 spring turkey
    $24 fall turkey
    $15 Ohio wetland stamp required if you plan on hunting duck/goose
    $15 federal bird hunting stamp required if you hunt duck/goose
    $15 trapping permit
    $19 for a fishing license
    I'd hate to even think about non resident fees. I guess I spent a lot more than $70 like I thought [}:)][xx(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent