In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Stupidest thing seen!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is the most idiotic thing you've seen or heard at a bow shop? Mine would be years ago when a young man ask the owner of a bow shop if he had exploding broadheads or poison tip ones. It was shortly after Rambo came out with them on the bow he shot.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I think I may have told you guy's this before. Saw a guy bow hunting in a blue leisure suit with platform shoes on. Bazaaaaarrrrrrrr[:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I saw the bowshop owner's son working on a customer's bow. I had to walk up and tell him that he was putting the cams on backwards.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    What is the most idiotic thing you've seen or heard at a bow shop? Mine would be years ago when a young man ask the owner of a bow shop if he had exploding broadheads or poison tip ones. It was shortly after Rambo came out with them on the bow he shot.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Have you seen the commercial on espn where they shot a 3d deer target and it expodes? ridiculous and it is supposedly sportsman who are putting that crap on tv for non hunters to see and make opinions from. okay 1....2....3....4...I'm alright now, got a little fired up for a second.
    your post reminded me of that commercial I hate so much. Got me to stop watching espn before leaving for work every morning. I e-mailed and called them but it's still on so I don't watch anymore.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent