In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Happy B-day Ben!!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy birthday bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! After you recouperate you can respond[:D][xx(][8D] cuz i'm sure you've been gettin your drink on.[:D]

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    happy birthday to you and your bottle of beer

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Thank you, guys!!![:D] I had a lot of fun last weekend. I had friends down at the lake and we all drank and fished. One of my friends even drove over from West Virginia for the party. The cops only came once and that was because my 52y/o father was playing with the telephone. He may never learn.

Ben[:)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Belated wishes from yours truly. Sorry Ben, I didn't know.

Did bud give you a nice head thumper for your troubles? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Ya, susp. Between the beer, the ezra, the camp cot, and the water skiing, my body is 10 different kinds of bleened up. How did your weekend go?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    It was a staggering good time. I was lucky enough to not make any dog purchases. I got some weird habit of being drunk there and ending up buying a dog. I've only ever had to bring one home though I have always been able to sell them before I leave.
    My body is still recooping from the shock of to much alcohol then none on Monday. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent