In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Suspension... man, calm down

MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
Sus what's up you tried ripping the off the newbie asking about broadheads?

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    If the newbie does come back I'll apologize. I read the message like it was just somebody messing around so I replied in the same manner.
    All these single one time posters are a bore, least they were last night to me. [;)]
    Was it really that bad? [:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think it was that bad, it's not like ya called him names or really degraded him in any way.I agree to he needs to learn how to type a little better. I kinda thought it was someone just messing around so I decided not to reply.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I'll call him a name for you Sus. Shooting a broadhead with a steel power box behind your target. [:o)] I want this man no where near me[:(!] He should not be allowed to have a "pea shooter" he may take out his own eye. Hey Pal your are a MORON>[xx(][xx(] go take The bow safety class learn some ethics then you won't be shooting transfofrmers and asking stupid questions. Or get those exploding heads so you exterminate yourself next time. Sorry guys but these are the types of people who scare the general public making it more difficult for us to get permission to hunt private land. [V][V]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I always thought that imbreeding thing was a joke[?][?] It's True[:0][:0]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    the lesson to learn here is: Don't irritate a man who's on a 3-day bender.[}:)][:(!][}:)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did ya'll notice his name? Stiffler 00, something to do with american pie????? [:0]

Has anyone ever wrapped oil soaked rags around there legs, lite them on fire, and performed a traditional indian dance? See, even this question is more realistic than his BS about broadheads.. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    i did notice the name but didnt say anything hes not come back so i officially say he is gone

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've actually thought about putting fire to myself as a protest against anti-hunting fruit-eating hippies[^]!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good for you Martes, now that is dedication there!! [:)]