In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

s.gun

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Nice to see ya postin'a again. Wheres A.gun?

Welcome back to the funny farm!
[^]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Where's your grandson a.gun been? Haven't seen him post lately. Is he ready for bow season to start up?
    We'll need some pictures of him with this years trophy since the majority of us will no doubt strike out, kinda like this past turkey season. [:)]
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    He has taken a "Big Interest" in Girls as of recent.Kinda like the Rut where he is not acting normal but I'm sure he will be eager to Deer Hunt soon as our Bow Hunt for Deer starts.He loves being in the woods.Also learning to drive an auto, taking Guitar Lessons, and Golfing has kept him busy.I told him that nobody was ever succesful at hunting with a Golf Club.

I'm going to have him drive the car when we go hunting.He's doing very well with driving.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Girls? He's lost now, forever scarred by the female persuasion (sp) On another note it would be nice having a driver to take ya around hunting[:D]

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Oh boy, golfing and girls, sure hope he pulls through that one okay. [;)]
    Make sure to tell him I want to see his deer posted on here this year.
    Have you guys had it bad with flooding in your area lately? We sure have. Guernsey county has been a complete mess the last two weeks.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    A.Gun can drive us to the woods while I look for Deer on the way.He is determined to shoot only at a Buck this year.

Yes,our county has had many roads with culverts washed out.One was a State Highway (90 ft. long and 60 ft. deep).

A couple houses washed (pushed off their foundations)and many with flash flood damage that got inside.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good for him, but there sure isn't anything wrong with doe back strapes. [;)]

Today has been rain the entire day. we've been on flood warning since sometime last night into tomorrow afternoon. It's ruining my fair plans for tomorrow and I sure like the county fair. [:)]
    So far we haven't had anything as bad as your describing, but all around us in every direction has, sure hope it lets up a bit soon. I saw in the farmers almanac where they are calling for a very cold very snowy winter this year to. I like winter, but if it's to cold that get pretty dangerous for a lot of people.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent