In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Suspension

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guess who just e-mail me a joke J Suspension told him to post hopefully he will stop in..[8D]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    edited by myself for content. I'll share it w/ the rest of you later.

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In answer to your question about my brothers' condition. From what I have read and heard from doctors, you start out with high fever, chills, muscle aches, and severe headaches. Fatiqued and the final stages are a rash on the legs. They used to call the rash black measles, because it looked alot like measles. It can cause damage to many of your organs, and in the 40's around 30% of the people died from it, now 3-5 still die from it. Now on to how he figured it out. He had a bad sinus infection that seemed to not get any better so the doc ask if anything else had happened in the last week. My brother said he's picked a few ticks off him while cutting trees at his new place. That's when they started running test for lime disease and RMSF. Next thing ya know he's in the hospital getiing I.V.antibiotics pumped in him. As far as I can tell from everything I heard is it does go away IF you do as you're told and follow orders. It can however leave a lasting mark on you by doing damage to your organs. Whewww!!!! that's the most i've typed in awhile[:D]. Hope this helps explain it a little better.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That definately helps. Sounds like your brother discovered his early, that sure is great. Wonder why so many of these things are so much more noticable these days? Like lime disease, RMSF, west nile.....when I was a kid we never heard of anything like this. If you got bit by a moseqto (sp?) or found a tick on you it wasn't anything. I can't remember using any sprays or deet when I was in jr high and I believe my buddy and I camped out darn near every night through the summer in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. Ruined 5 tents in three years. It just seems like over the past 5 years or so a lot of these dieses or infections came about.
    thanks again for the information, hope your typing fingers are okay.