In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

buckeyboy: any pics from your trailcamera yet??

dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
just checking to see if you had any footage yet?[;)]

dennis

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    right now he has it set up along his neighbors walk...???
    I figure maybe she's cute and Buckey's trying to get some good
    pics.
    [;)][;)]
    I just can't resist the temptation, especially when it's about Buckeyboy. [:D]

Do you have a trail camera dennis? A buddy of mine has good photos of two black bears around his deer feeder, and yes we are in Ohio.
    Kinda surprised him to [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Funny you shoud ask I bought 2 game country night hawk cameras one went to a fellow hunter his works great. Mine did not work I sent it back they are getting it today. I was bummin[:(] so went to walmart bought a stealth cam 69.95 got a couple of pix but haven't developed them yet. will keep ya posted. My brother got some nice photos of a real nice 8pt.I would still like to get a digital so I can view right away I'm just so fearful of some a-hole ripping it off. Hey Sus I never thought of that think I might give it a try the neighbors pretty cute. [}:)][}:)]
  • Options
    dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    keep us posted...no matter which dear...i mean deer you snap[;)]

dennis
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got some deer pictures back, a couple of decent bucks nothing to brag about and a couple of does. The good part is they are comming right next to my stand . Myself and a friend of mine have two stands in this big oak tree one about three feet higher than the other we are going to try and get the Hunt on film [:p]should be a blast.[:D]
  • Options
    plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Buckey

Are they coming through at night or during the day? I have thought more about getting the camera to see who is sneakin around my hunting grounds. I know who the deer are.

Plains

PS - I am more open minded than Dennis, send us pictures of that neighborhood girl[:D] HA!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by plains scout
    Buckey

Are they coming through at night or during the day? I have thought more about getting the camera to see who is sneakin around my hunting grounds. I know who the deer are.

Plains

PS - I am more open minded than Dennis, send us pictures of that neighborhood girl[:D] HA!
    Most in the early morning[:D]
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    ~Abraham Lincoln