In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

have a look at this monster

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
2004bbk.htm
that might work if not its worth the clicking time

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    o well didnt work heres the link
    http://www.mosportsmen.com/hunting/deer/2004bbk.htm

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a monster like that walked past my stand, Id probably fall out of the tree.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I slipped an arrow through a big buck very similar in size to this one during the peak of the rut in '01. The ol' boy came to the horns and presented me with a perfect 22 yd. broadside opportunity. Didn't find him till the next morning, 17 hrs. later, snug in his bed until we practically stepped on him. We tracked him for probably close to a mile and he appeared unhurt and annoyed by our following him. He lived and I cried. The only thing I can figure is I hit him a bit low and the arrow passed under the heart/lungs. Man, why did I bring back that nightmare? [:(]
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    I like that Buck.Good Hat Rack and I could also hang my Coat,Pants,Bow, and Boots.[:p]

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    salzo, I doubt I'd be lucky enough to fall outa my stand. I figure I'd sit up the shaking while the big guy worked to get his rack between the trees around my stand. [:D]

s.gun, did you happen to see that Ohio lady and her deer from this past muzzleloader season? I saw it in Ohio fish & game, they say it's the largest taken in Ohio by a woman, possible largest taken with a muzzleloader to I think. The story sure sounded fishy though, almost sounded to me like her hubby was already tagged out for the year and just happened to stumble upon this one for his wife to tag. my opinion though [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lot of folks would end up shooting at the horns - dont ask me how I know
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    how do you know? [:o)][:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent