In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

open for suggestions

cannibuscannibus Member Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
hey guys...i have a reflex growler bow...i lost the manual on it, does anyone know what my draw weight would be on if the lugs on the cams are set all the way to the left? also...has anyone tried the easton superslam arrows? im looking for a good arrow to go hunting with and ive been using the standard easton aluminums...i guess the superslams are straighter, stronger and faster...also...i got crimson talon broadheads to use for the season...anyone have any success with them?

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As far as the bow goes to get the most draw weight just tighten down the allen screws on the end of each limb. Just make sure you do both the same or ya could mess up the bow. The cams are where you adjust draw length, which should be done in a bow press by an archery shop. Superslams are a very good arrow, but most easton arrows are very good. Crimson Talons, I have a buddy that swears by them. Good Luck

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!