In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Everyone should have a coach!!!!

plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
I have been about ready to throw my bow away, my arrows and just start over. I switched from a double ball system to a string loop for shooting and also went from a hand held concho to a wrist strap caliper release. DRIVING ME NUTS!! My 20ga shot gun had a better group than what I have been shooting.

Spend 15 minutes tops with my friend's archery coach (just left Martin Archery for a job that will support his family) and UREKA!!! replace and reposition string loop, adjust my "no-peep" to give me a better anchor point and slap slap slap go the arrows next to each other in the target!!

I feel SO very good about this!!

God gave that young man a gift. Everyone should have a chance to have 15 minutes with a guy like that. It seemed it was form + equipment = success.

I can not wait to get back at the target and back in a tree stand!!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

Comments