In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Testing

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Just testing pictures from our new camera. Here's Gunnar, the worst lab around. [:D]

[url]Gunnar.jpg[/url]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    he cant be that bad look at that face he just wants to hunt

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His eyes & nostrils are glowing Sus'...does he have his trick-or-treat costume on or is he not happy about his master's choice of dog chow??? [;)][:o)][:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    He doesn't want to hunt he wants to play in the water, that's what he's best at. [:D]
    His eyes and nostrils glow cause he got in my deer caine, [;)]. No he's just weird and scary. He better not complain about his food either, it cost to much. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any of you ever tried to teach a Corgi hunting? They'r bloody good at finding dead food, but are blind, deaf and lack a nose when it comes to living creatures.