In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Your bows will be obsolete

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
There is a bow manufacturer that is getting ready to revolutionize the sport of archery with a new bow design. Single and double-cams will be obsolete. 70-lb pulls will feel like 40-lb pulls. There will be ZERO maintenance with IBO speeds of 320+ fps.

Save your dollars. It's coming soon.

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    How'd you hear this? Is there a website with information to read?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Susp. I would like to know more about this "super bow"...And more importantly how did you find out about this?

Inquiring minds want to know

"The only thing you do better than me is drive that Diamante, and that's just because I've never been in it!"--Little John
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No. No website info. However, I'm going to hang onto my money. I was thinking about a new bow purchase within the next two months. I'm waiting until this new bow comes along. A "friend" has me sworn to secrecy. He told me to wait on buying one of his company's bows until the new one comes out. Why would he say that when my "friend" is going to have to get rid of old inventory anyways unless this is the real deal and he's looking out for me? You should see the look in his eyes and the hushed whispers that he uses when he gets all excited about it.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Sounds, good but my Bow wont be obsolete till it stops killing deer. like anything else if such a product does hit the marketplace, there will be a long phase out period like - VCR'S to DVD'S like cassetts to CD's. I do however think the price on conventional bows would plumit. Not that I don't believe you but I am a bit skeptical.Today's bow manufacture is big business and I think they would have caught wind of somthing like this. I may have to eat crow.[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Blade runner[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone else know anything about this bow? There is some info pointing to a bow called blade- runner it pretty much describes what the origional topic claims.[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My friend would have my n*tz in a jar if I said anything. I'm only going to hint..... Think about names of movies in which Will Smith has starred. That's all I'm going to say. When you get the right movie you pick the first word in the title of that movie.

I say no more.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Could it be Imagemaker Or Sharktail?[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Think about baseball, apple pie, fireworks and bbq's
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'll help play the game, even though I don't really care, cause I'm too cheap to drop a big load of cash on a state-of-the-art bow.

Will Smith Films

2004 Last First Kiss
    2004 Shark Tale
    2004 I, Robot
    2004 Jersey Girl
    2003 Bad Boys II
    2002 Men in Black II
    2002 Showtime
    2001 Ali
    2000 The Legend of Bagger Vance
    1999 Wild Wild West
    1998 Enemy of the State
    1997 Men in Black
    1996 Independence Day
    1995 Bad Boys
    1993 Made in America
    1993 Six Degrees of Separation
    1992 Where the Day Takes You
    1986 The Imagemaker
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    ill third independence day

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Who's Will Smith anyway? Okay, I know who he is, but that's about it. Alright say this wonder bow comes out in the next two months. I can't imagine the price tag they will hang onto something like that, will the average hunter be able to afford it?
    It sure sounds nice though.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Go on the internet and punch in bladerunner it looks like there are some others comming out with similar bows. Im with Sus Im not about to run out and drop a wad of cash on a new bow mine works fine if I do up grade it will be to the outback.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What is the big deal with a bow that has 6 wheels seems like trouble waitng to happen not to mention an AMO speed of only 230 fps.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm just making conversation. I'M sticking with mathews no matter what comes out. just peaks my intrest to check out new stuff.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know buckey I am just stirring a little. I looked at them but man what a crazy looking setup.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the company takes the arch out of archery