In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

problem with seeing all msgs

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
I show a list of 29 replies but only a few actually pull up... when I goto the printer friendly area a bit more show but not all of them... can anyone advise? I dont want to miss any info.

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you try refreshing?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    gog,

yes have done that.... I see your post only when I goto the printer area... I have rebooted my computer today... and still it does the same... not sure how the mods on this one work.. if they stack the msgs until they look over them or if it is to post real time.. still at a loss.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is odd, I am at a loss as I know more about archery than HTML or computer programs in general.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I believe I saw this before in the general forum posts and the answer was to have your "cookies" enabled on your computer. What that means is beyond me though [:I]
    good luck

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Problem solved... I can see them all from home computer...its the evil work computer... well back to not being able to goof off at work... oh the humanity [:(]