In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This morning hunt

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I went out before work this morning, saw 12-15 three may have been repeats, Saw a monster 8pt. His neck was so thick I was just in awe. Shortly after I saw another smaller bodied 8 but with a very nice and wide rack. Only saw 4 bucks the rest were all doe. Nothing killed though[:(!]. Oh well I got to sit in the woods[^]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    where are you hunting bang? I would be thrilled to see that many deer in a week in my home srate. cant wait leaving for Illinois on Sunday morning. man is this week at work dragging.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is in that park that I have posted about in the past. It has never been hunted and was only opened to hunting because the deer are destroying the park. estimated 163 deer per square mile. What I saw was nothing,,one guy said he saw 40 Sat. But they are literaly destroying the park.

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    bang, you better just start shooting and stop posting messages, it's your duty to help clean up the park. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Susp. I'd love to but they made me come to work, can you believe that crap[:(!]. And I am addicted to this board[:D]. I am fixin' to sneak out of work and head back though[:0].

If I get a permit for that park next year I'm takin' the whole week off.

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That's crazy, don't they understand hunting requirements? Geez. [:D]

this board is pretty fun, especially when buckey gets fired up

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Bang let's get your priorties straight, You can work anytime, you can only hunt during the season. You better start singing "JOHONNY PAYCHECK" to your boss or stop teasing the rest of us with these deer stories.[B)] How's that SUS.[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your right the He!! with them I'm not going to work on Fri. I'm huntin'
    Why wait til Friday you ask........cause the boss is off... He'll never know.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Ok now your talking.[:D][}:)]
  • Options
    riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like a good morning in the field - I was shooting clays