In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

replacing cams?

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
I have been given a PSE bow but both cams are broken and need to be replaced. I have not the slightest idea of what to do. I have another bow that is almost the same and a change would be more to my likeing. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I would just rather have different types to try out. Ok guys... help this gagirl out... tell me what yall would do here. Give me some ideas of my options and why they would be the one to go with. Can I put any type.. make manufacturer of cam on it or am I limited? Thanks!!!!!!!

oh and Ben told me that Buckey knew nothing about this subject so I didnt need to listen to him at all.... [}:)]

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:oh and Ben told me that Buckey knew nothing about this subject so I didnt need to listen to him at all....

she lies buckey. Don't believe her. My actual words were that she needed "to post the question on the forum and then do the exact opposite of what Buckey says you should do."

See what I mean?

Ben

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    You do realize that everyone knows that we have talked OFF the forum now Ben... you so smart...
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:I]
    I don't know nothing.