In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not archery related sorry

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I believe I mentioned a few months back that we were having twins, I just wanted to let y'all know they are both girls[^]. Found out today.
I know it has nothing to do with the archery forum but I just wanted to tell y'all in here.
That will be a kick in my back pocket in a few years (like teenage) I already have one little girl.
You can send money to bangs soon to be broke a@# fund. Thanks![;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    CONGRATS Bang.... yeah a house full of women. Honey I feel soooo sorry for you, and considering that is comming from a woman thats really bad....but on a serious note.... Bang I wish you and the wife the best. I hope everything works out fine and that they are both healthy happy girls.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Bang, first drink or 2 are on me when we meet this week.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hey that's great. I'm happy for you two. [:)]
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twin girls? Ye your gonna be poor alright. I have a 13 year old boy and 4 year old girl and moms pregnant for the third and due Dec. 27th for the third time and it is another girl. I would raise two twin boys before one girl if I had a choice. They are so much easier and less expensive. Of course I don't count the money for hunting and for guns for my son because it is a need not a luxery of course. Hey good luck on your twin girls. I wish you luck![:)]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang did see that? He says it's a need. That's great I always thought it was just an addiction.[:p] But I'm going to have to go with him,I LOVE IT![^][^] Do you think Dot will think the same? Dought it![V]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I meant DOUBT it!!!!!![xx(]
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats Bang !! man I feel sorry for you in about 14 years 3 women in the house[:0] you reserve the right to get away for about 1 week out of the month!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Dangit bang, you split the egg and blew the balls right off of them. Take it easy, buddy. In a few short months you are going to be expending your energy in an entirely different way. Congratulations. It would be best to get a male dog soon. Someday, he will be your only ally, and you two can sit together and talk about the days when you actually got your way. Again, congrats.

Ben(who grew up with a bunch of women)

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."