In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pics of the * and squirrel

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
ok Sus... here are the pics of the pet * and squirrel
9933.jpg?phLOOmBBchrKp5PN
c39d.jpg?phKOOmBB7pZWbSKl

The * was on my office chair and boy he gets nasty when I want to sit down. You should see the looks when I drive down the road with him sitting on my shoulder.

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    You do bring home everything that doesn't bite you, don't ya?

Ben

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    ummm.... kinda like the things that do bite [;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I don't see any pics??

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    dont know what to tell ya bang... I see em...but you can blame it all on Ben he told me how to post them so its all his fault....

but if you still cant see em... goto this link... http://profiles.yahoo.com/gottaluvmedarlin2002
    then look in the "my photos" thing on the left side. They are in one of those albums.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    ...but you can blame it all on Ben he told me how to post them so its all his fault....

I'd like to talk to your husband about who's fault it is that you have more critters than you can post pics of.[:p][}:)][;)]

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the link. Nice truck, good lookin',I presume family, nice tattoo[:0][:D].

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    Hey I said look at the pics of the critters not me......[:(!] Not fair there bang. [;)]
    edited November -1
    Blonde, diesel pickup driven, bow huntin', tattoo totein', cowboy hat sportin'.[:p]
    All I can say is your husband is a lucky man.
    In all seriousness, those are nice pictures of.... everyone![:)]

• StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife isn't near as ugly as me, but she don't look nuthin like GAgirl. I still feel lucky though, because we been married 21 years and she still puts up with me. I'm still trying to think up a good Christmas present.

Joe.
    edited November -1
    StihlCuttinIt..... well ty hun and to be happily married for 21 years that is wonderful and already thinking of a christmas present...wow now thats a good man. Now should I give you MY list now.. or just wait till my birtday?[:D]
    edited November -1
    I got it! That old live trap in the shed. I'll get that thing out of there and catch MY woman a pet *.

Joe
    edited November -1
    well if she dont like it I will take it anyday Hubby wont let me have snakes anymore so I have to settle for things with fur on em. [:(]
    edited November -1
    I don't have much money, GAgirl. I went a little overboard on my bow and not much of a shopper. Would you like another *?[:D]

Joe
    edited November -1
    Snakes?????

You sure your name ain't Brittiany???[;)]

Joe
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice lookin family ga, my 14 yr old thinks your boy ben is cute. I had a pet * for 3 years til some kids let it out and the neighbors dog got ahold of it. No pet squirrels here but we do have a chipmunk that comes in the house to get food.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
    edited November -1
    Does she want him? Will pack him up and send him your way.. just need an address. [:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Does she want him? Will pack him up and send him your way.. just need an address. [:D]

How's about a trade? [:D] She's cute, 14, loves loud hip hop, loves doing nothing then whining about that. Spends a long time showering, then "THEN" shaves her legs and says the shower needs cleaning. Oh did I mention she was cute[;)]

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
    edited November -1
    OH NOOOOO WAY I already have a 14 year old girl. They are kinda like fuzzy worms... just pure freaks of nature.
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well Ga girl great pics[:D] but didnt see the squirrel only the *. Fattening him up for the pit?[B)] just kidding I do have a pet squirrel named Rocky great pet!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    YeeHa, who's the blonde with the tatoo[?] just kidding.
    Seen the *, but no squirrel, saw the ford to[xx(] [:D][;)]

Should we all post all our family pictures now, maybe it make us a closer forum..??

Hey stihl, when you figure out some good presents let me know. Last year I literally went to the store with cut out pictures and store names that my lovely woman made up for me. Does that tell you anything? [:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    daweimer, you dog has an internet profile....along with a squirrel....I don't have an internet profile. I feel ashamed and abunch of other words I can't spell. [:D]
    I can't believe you have a Weimaraner, I wanted one of those before we got our lab, as you tell I lost out. Those are like the coolest looking dogs, heard they were great hunters to, you hunt yours?

Jay, who is going to make a internet profile of himself. [;)]
    edited November -1
    My wife has made him a freakin housedog he gets more baths than me! He is like a part of the family, she wouldn't let me take him hunting[V] the only reason he would chase another animal would be to play with it! He has never growled at another animal, but he is very protective in the house (which is great because I work 24's)he lets you know when something ain't right! They were first raised in Germany as deer dogs then they turned them into bird dogs. They are very smart dogs and would make great hunting dogs just not this one espically with my wife around![:(!] [:D]
    edited November -1
    I know exactly where your coming from. My wife does the same thing, finally got her to realize that ice cubes and fritoes are not a dogs best friend and she shouldn't give ours any. I still like the weimaraner's they really a good looking dog.
    Here's our pooch
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Suspension/Gunnar.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Suspension/P7120017.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Suspension/P9060025.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Suspension/P7090004.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Suspension/P9010023.jpg
    edited November -1
    Weimaraner are wonderful duck dogs but I have no idea how they would be in the deer area. I would love to have one but we have captain retardo right now and he is doing great with his training.. now if we can get him to quit chewing drywall as we remodel it will be lovely. The pic of the squirrel is the one labeled "skrat" all you see is me in camo shirt and his head sticking out.

daweimer.. are you a FF? kinda partial to those guys after all I married one. [8D]
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cute * couldn't see much of the squirrel, is it a red?
  • mansonmanson Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice * and * crack. lol I just psted my buck and my doe on the other thread.
    -michael
    edited November -1
    when you guys got the * did you guys get them when they were babys or just let them in when they were pickin through your garbage?
    -michael
    edited November -1
    quote:nice * and * crack.
    [:0][:D][:D][:p][:D][:D]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by manson
    when you guys got the * did you guys get them when they were babys or just let them in when they were pickin through your garbage?
    -michael

Got my * when I was 15, came direct from the stork. [^] You mean to tell me you have never had a *, come on manson...

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    well I dont live in the country I live in the city. I have to drive about an hour an a half. I live in hammond,IN and we go hunting in fulton county of indiana.
    -michael
    edited November -1
    Always end up with all the runts and ones that get left behind from accidents and such. We just let go 4 opposums. If it breaths and is a baby just bring it to me had just about everything you can imagine.
    edited November -1
    how about a moose? or a muskrat?
    -michael
    edited November -1