In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Did everyone get out to express their opinions

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Did all of you go out and vote today?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Absentee two weeks ago.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    yep. It was fun. It's funny how deliberate a person can be on such a simple task.

Ben

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was 4th in a line of at least 40 people this morning at 6:30, when the woman opened the door and asked are you all here to vote, I said nope I'm here to use the restroom. She giggled, but I was thinking what a dumb a$% question to ask after I had been standing there for 30 minutes.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    Islander1989Islander1989 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Early voted last week.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was nary a soul at my township locale this morning when punched my card.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup I was there.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    did not get a chance I messed up and forgot to get an absentee ballot

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    feels good to get it done
  • Options
    edited November -1
    river, welcome aboard.

everyone,
    Ohio's a big key in this election, so they say, I figure I got the tie breaking vote. Or at least I am going to keep telling people that. [;)] Might make me famous, the deer I shot sure ain't big enough to make me famous. [:D]

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    everyone,
    Ohio's a big key in this election, so they say, I figure I got the tie breaking vote. Or at least I am going to keep telling people that. [;)] Might make me famous, the deer I shot sure ain't big enough to make me famous. [:D]

So tell me... are you the one I have to thank for Bush winning Ohio? If so I send many hugs and kisses!
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, the Johns have been flushed. Hmmmm, bet they shoot Mathews, too, eh Buckey??? [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

everyone,

So tell me... are you the one I have to thank for Bush winning Ohio? If so I send many hugs and kisses!

Your welcome [;)]

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    Yep, the Johns have been flushed. Hmmmm, bet they shoot Mathews, too, eh Buckey??? [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Hey dude I voted for Bush, Kerry is a liberal lieing fagget.

No I believe they shoot high country, What do have againt mathews. Are telling me they don't make a good bow. If so your on a lonly train mister.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    liberal lieing friend, now there's something I haven't heard in a day or two. [;)]

So how many of you are or were members of ducks unlimited? I'm not anymore.

• Options
    edited November -1
    OK Sus... why not? What did I miss? I know they gave him hel* on his wetlands policy for the western states... but ya know they were right to do so. They tell it like it is but support Bush as far as I can see. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    OK Sus... why not? What did I miss? I know they gave him hel* on his wetlands policy for the western states... but ya know they were right to do so. They tell it like it is but support Bush as far as I can see. Am I wrong?

Kerry came to Ohio two or three days before election to do some goose hunting. Ducks unlimited brought the dog and some vice president to go along with Kerry.
    How could an organization, that is supported by hunters who's main field gun of choice is a semiauto shotgun, support Kerry who voted to ban ALL semiauto firearms? Plus Kerry was plain and simple antihunting.

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Suspension--Look into the story a little closer. I was in the process of picking charitable organizations for donation for the year 2005. I've laways given to DU via the combined federal campaign where a specified dollar amount is deducted from my pay every month and sent to the charitable organization.

I looked into the story the moment it broke. Ducks Unlimited did NOT organize the hunt nor did the organization have ANYTHING to do with the hunt. The person who took Kerry along for the hunt was an INDIVIDUAL but was NOT representing D.U. I still have yet to find any information at all that would suggest that he was a Vice President or any ranking officer of DU.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well either way I will support DU and Bush. I cant say that I agree with either one of them 100% so even IF ( NOTE I SAY IF ) that hunt was arranged by someone at DU. I dont care. If I quit supporting someone just because of 1 thing I disagreed with I would have noone to support. Hey I didnt like Bush lieing about the timber company but I still support him. He does own 1/2 interest in a timber company but he acquired it after the funds in question we obtained. So why shoot yourself in the foot. DU does ALOT of good work and they are the ones who put millions into the area around me that I hunt in. I will continue to support them even IF they supported Kerry on that one hunt. Even bad publicity gets your name out.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I'll start surfing the web and try to figure this out then. I was basing my information off a local television stations news here in Ohio and I also heard it on the radio the next day driving to work. New lesson NEVER assume it's true always check into for yourself. [:)]
    thanks for the heads up idsman, hope I didn't start a bad rumor with this.[:I]
    gagirl, slow down and don't shoot yourself in the foot. [;)]
    I tend to hold a grudge for a long time over things and also jump to conclusions sometimes, thus my non membership to DU now.[:o)]
    I will let you both know what I can find.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote: gagirl, slow down and don't shoot yourself in the foot. [;)]
    I tend to hold a grudge for a long time over things and also jump to conclusions sometimes, thus my non membership to DU now.[:o)]
    I will let you both know what I can find.

Boy that sure will change, you just got married right?... gotta learn how to let go... I think you just need a hug [:D]