In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

5 Killed...

LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
Did you guys...and gals...read this story in today's news??? Unbelieveable! That SOB should have never have made it out of the woods alive. Another slap in the face to hunters and assault rifles...the antis will have a field day with this one.

[url][/url]http://espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/news/2004/1121/1928765.html

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    This does suck. I posted a link to. We'll end up paying for him to live the rest of his life in prison with his boyfriends to. Makes me wonder about seeing another hunter in the woods, will they be off their rockers or not? Scarey
    edited November -1
    This does suck. I posted a link to. We'll end up paying for him to live the rest of his life in prison with his boyfriends to. Makes me wonder about seeing another hunter in the woods, will they be off their rockers or not? Scarey
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had 2 guys a few years ago on our land, when we confronted them they said "we have permission from the owners" Then proceded to tell us we were tresspassing on private land. When my brother ask who owned it they said mine and my brothers name. One guy ask who the h*ll we were. I said ooh ooh let me tell em, then I said hi i'm Vinnie and this is my brother, the owners[:D]. To which they proceeded to stutter in disbelief then appologize to us. Guess we were very lucky not to run across a nut like this guy.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Now that is ballsey there. How about this taco, I know a guy that purchased 90 some acres off a older widow woman. The following turkey season after he bought it he saw where the local game warden was hunting turkey on his property. He had plans to start his son turkey hunting so he asked Mr game warden not to hunt there anymore and explained why and so on. The game warden never stopped, this guy let it go on the rest of that season, then once season was over told him again not to hunt his land anymore. The next year it started all over again, so finally the guy called the Ohio division of wildlife and explained to them what was going on, he never saw the game warden after that call. Is that rude or what?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    There is no excuse for this 5 needless murders. Death penatly. see ya yang.[:(!] what a * nutjob freak jeark *[:(!]
  • mkirklandmkirkland Member Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever you approach another person hunting it would be advisable to be ready for anything. You can never tell if the person is another level headed hunter or some whackjob. I feel sorry for these five and their families. If only one of them would of held back for a just in case scenario. Its too bad.
    edited November -1
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=133741

Before this I would never in a million years felt someone I run into out in the woods might actually shoot me. I talked to some business associates from the Rice Lake, WI area today, they did not know any of the individuals that were involved, but they made comments about the amount of problems they have in the area related to race.
    This must be just devistating for the families involved. I wouldn't want to go through anything like that.