In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

1st season totals

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just read my hometown paper online and it had the total deer killed for the first 3 days of the firearm season in Illinois. 72,137 killed compared to last year of 64,181. That's alot of summer sausage[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I just read that too. I just wander what the numbers would be if they put in archery also. I am amazed every year when I see totals and we still have people complain about hunting. I don't think those people realize how many deer we have. If we didn't hunt and if you added the last three years totals together how many deer/car accidents would there be per day? How many deaths would there be in those accidents? like my hat said in another post..Kill more
    .....than time.[^]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is totally right those damn tree huggers need to take all that in account. Then the next thing I have to say to them is to MIND THERE OWN DAMN BUISINESS!!![:(!] OOOKKK, I will sit back and have a beer or two and chill out, I just get so mad everytime I even read or here about the people who complain about us hunters.[:I]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..