In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Woman Only Parking Lot

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

http://www.coyotegods.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000183.html

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Nice [:D][:D]
    How'd ya do this week s.gun?
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    I'm doin no good at all.Only Bucks I've seen are already dead.Crosshair and A.Gun have both seen a XXX-tra large bodied 8 Pt. in our area, so I still have hopes.You might not believe the size of his track.Crosshair calls him "No Neck".

I have 4 more days of vacation to try to figure when he is going to visit his scrapes again.

A.Gun got busted at 15 yds. by No Neck Monday evening.Crosshair is working like a Beagle dog trying to help us out and carrying his .44 Redhawk while walking about in hopes of jumping a Large Doe.How is your Deer Hunting going Suspension?Are you spending much time in a tree or blind?Seeing a Buck or two?Draggin any out?Whats happening?

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I haven't hunted since Sunday afternoon. I plan to take off tomorrow and head out with a slug gun, maybe my 44.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Man I can't wait to get back in the woods. Haven't been out since Nov. 20. filled my shotgun tags that day and with Thanksgiving and this weekend being 2nd shotgun season it will be next weekend before I can get out.[:(] I NEED MY FIX! AAHHAHH!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I here you bang! I just saw a buck and three does playing not 10-15 yards from my blind and all I can do is sit and watch from the road.
    REALLY F#@%$#@G SUCKS![:(!][:(!][B)] I will be glad to get back in the woods and/or my blind. Might have to talk the boss in to letting me out early one day next week and see if those deer are playful then.[:D] Oh, that pic was great!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Hey there Enos;do not ask permission from the boss.Just R.O. as being sick.There's Deer out there that need shot.Need meat in the freezer.Need some Jerky.Need to get away from the monotonous things.Deer Season is only here a short time each year.

Why you feel the need to ask the Boss' permision?

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well s.gun, I like your thinking but the only problem I have is my boss knows where that blind is and he lives one block from me![:(]

But sure sounds good.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..