In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trivia 3

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Who's the guy who just got married and is already trying to ruin christmas for his wife? he's so mean he blamed it on the dog like that school kid in the ad "Mom Barkey ate all the peanuts and m&m's again. who is this pathetic person[?] hint[;)] na I think we all know this one[B)][:0]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Is it the "Grinch" let me edit this.. the grinch that drinks light beer and won't buy any of us anything for christmas.[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That would one in the same.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That would one in the same.[;)]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0] So who is it??????? [^]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Susp you make me laugh.[:D]

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just remember who's idea this trivia game was when thins turn ugly. and everybody starts to scrumble[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I take full responsibilty for it. I'm ready for a new user name anyway. [:D]
    signed,
    Guy who walks funny after drinking LIGHT beer. [;)]
    (I'm about three sheets to the wind now, oh well, this forum is even funner) [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm with ya bud, just found out today my boat is going to cost me about $1600 to fix[xx(][:(][V][:(!][B)] so I am drinking heavily!

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I'm with ya bud, just found out today my boat is going to cost me about $1600 to fix[xx(][:(][V][:(!][B)] so I am drinking heavily!

dang, I'd buy a new boat, but then again I got a few hundred in my jon boat, yours sounds a bit nicer than mine. [;)]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Skeeter SX175 w/ a 150 on it, runs about 70 mph on glass water. Needs a cylindar sleeved[:(]. Wanna buy it?

• Options
    edited November -1
    That sounds a little much for the 20 foot wide creek, that is less than 5 feet deep in spots, that I normally fish. I have enough trouble motoring the jon boat around, I might actually wreck with that speed demon of yours. [:D]