In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Outdoor channel

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
Just added the outdoor channel![:p] Can't wait for call of the wild tonite! First time I will see it.[:I]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'll be over Tues. [:D] Tues is all hunting. I'll be there about 4 to catch the Spirit of the Wild and Montana secrets then 7:30 is my favorite Dream Season. Had to have my mom tape it for me last week. My satallite is still not been repaired from the last storm[}:)].

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call of the wild was not what I thought it was, but it was O.K.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spirit of the wild is on Thursdays here. The one I really like is realtree roadtrips. Waddell is a hoot to watch, I think he'd be a blast to hunt with.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My TV rarely strays from the Outdoor Channel...best $1.99 a month I've ever spent on television programming.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taco I'm with ya. The realtree guys are a blast to watch, have you guys ever watched there "monster buck" videos? They are great.