In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

For bang

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I didn't want you to miss out on this topic from the general forum. [:D]

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=136655

[;)]

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was very thoughtful of you Susp, i'm sure bang will thank you for that info in his own time and way.[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I really want to thank you for thinking of me. I really don't know what to say, that was just so thoughtful I am getting a little misty as I type.
    When are you comin' to town for that party?? [:0][;)]

Squeal Boy!!![:D]

Sounds like it is mainly in the 1500 generally the city boys that wanna be country get those(hope I don't offend anyone with that) , good thing I got a 2500....I didn't want people thinkin' I was from the city! I even got a little mud on her to prove it.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad I touched you in a kind way this joyous holiday season.

I forgot about the party, so guess it's off now. [:(]

On the 1500 I'm offended. I no longer pull or haul anything heavy enough for a 3/4 ton so I have a 1500 silverado. Guess that's something else your gonna make fun of me for. [:(] My wife did ask me the other day if I was gonna clean my truck up before Christmas for when people came over. It has a brown stain all around where it sits. [:D][:D] I actually am a city boy trapped in a country boys body. That's what makes the ladies like me more. [:D][;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Sus,
    I think you might have missed these
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=137171
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=136722&SearchTerms=dodge
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=136354&SearchTerms=dodge
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16641&SearchTerms=dodge

Figured I would add these just in case there was any question about how much Dodge sucks!!!!![:p]
    Just kidding I don't care who makes it just so long as when you turn the key it goes vrooom. Although Every one of my friends that has owned a Dodge has had them in the shop more than on the road not a good picture in my mind. Bang the fact that yours is a 3/4 ton doesn't mean anything to me especially because I had to help a good buddy of mine not to long ago replace aprox. $3,000 worth of parts on the front end of his 1 ton. So there.
    Friends don't let friends drive Dodge.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Glad I touched you in a kind way

Umm, ya ..could you edit that? Makes me feel kind of ....strange.

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:gogolen

USA
    815 Posts
    Posted - 01/31/2004 : 09:26:37 AM

What did the fluid look like when you changed it? If it was full of shavings and crud you will probably need an overhaul as the clutches are worn out. I had the same problem in my half ton chevy a couple years back and I ended up needing an overhaul I had the 4L60E tranny you probably have the 4L80e tranny in yours. Do you tow a lot with your vehicle?

gog, I ran across this post of yours, seems you had to have a chevy trans overhauled. [;)]

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Simple fix to all of this... buy a Super Duty FORD...[:D]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Simple fix to all of this... buy a Super Duty FORD...[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    gagirl if I sway from the dodge on the next truck it will be the fff...fff.....ffoorr.....ford. Wow that was hard to say. Power stroke of course. It would be kinda of fun to say that I have the Power Stroke[:D][:I]

• Options
    edited November -1
    wow gogolen, thanks for the added support.
    Now Bang, please realize we are doing this all for your own good.

gagirl, I thought you left to go somehere? Or are you back?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent