In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How many Dreams

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
I have had Dreams about Bagging my Deer throughout the years.Any of you want to tell if you ever had dreams about a Deer Hunt?

I used to not be able to sleep the night before a big hunt such as the first day of Archery or Gun Season.

1-Powder
2-Patch
3-Ball
4-Remove the Rod
5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Well kind of, I was sleeping but I drove by a corn field this year that my firnd owns. I said out loud that i would shoot a deer in the corn this year. Well I walked through the field and a doe jumps up bang bang bang deer drops gets up and runs away. Im following a blood trail that a color blind midget could follow. then it disapeers and the deer was gone looked for it for 2 days and nothing But i did call my shot in the corn

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I dream all the time about hunting, I still have trouble sleeping the night before a hunt or night before I am to leave to go hunt. FYI... I am tired as crap this morning.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Im day-dreaming right now about bagging a deer [|)]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd say that I think about hunting atleast 3 times a day. I dream and think about being in the woods, probobly as many times as I quit talking. I love being out there, every time is a new experience with new memories, I love the outdoors[:D].
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Just thinking back again.Will tell of two sleepless nights.

Saturday
    Worked dayturn on a Saturday and planned on leaving here about 1:00 AM Sunday to drive 5 hours into West Virginia to arrive about daybreak.Planned on sleeping that evening but couldn't.

Sunday
    Stayed up all day Sunday talking round the Campfire and drinking beer.Went to bed that evening bout 2:00 AM and tossed and turned.Before I knew it it was 5:00 AM and time to get ready for the hunt.

Monday
    Hunted all day Monday with no luck at all.Ate a good supper and went to bed.

Tuesday
    Woke up Tuesday bout 5:00 PM (almost dark) and missed a whole day of the hunt.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I must be weird, I dream of Catherine Bell servin me breakfast in bed, nekkid[:p]. Years ago I did have a reacurring dream about shooting a bear and it standing up and running off laughing at me in a totally freakish voice. Before anyone says it, yes it was during my younger days at experimenting with recreational drugs. So glad I made it through that time alive and minimal brain cells fried.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    AHH Yes Taco, I remember those days, I recall a bulldog peeking around a tree one time while I was on stand... I never sat so still in my life... Man I hope my wife dont read this one :)
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    I must be weird, I dream of Catherine Bell servin me breakfast in bed, nekkid[:p].

Man and I thought it was me in your dreams... I am going to my corner to cry now....[:(]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man and I thought it was me in your dreams... I am going to my corner to cry now....[:(]
    [/quote]

Well if ya must know I have dreamed about a tattooed lady, just can't see her face. Could be you, could be my other half, or could be the tattooed lady from the circus[:0]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    8yellowfintuna8yellowfintuna Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I dream of two legged dears all the time :)