In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

For Suspension.

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Check out the general forum...Announcement from santa. #6 I think you will like.[:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba claus' sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back off". the last I heard it also had other decorations on the sleigh back as well.Neon and Dodge logos with lights that race through the letters and a caricature of me (Santa Claus) going wee wee on the
    Chevys and Furds

LMAO [:D][:D] that's to funny
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey susp. You got snow yet? I just watched our local news and the storm moving through just south of me is suppose to dump on Ohio in 24-36 hours they said. Last I looked at the weather channel Harrisburg Il. had 10in. and it aint over yet. I wouldn't mind some of it here so I can pop some yotes, but they say we may only get a dusting.[:(]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'm off work till Tuesday, but had to drive in and pick up my wife tonight because she couldn't get home. Me and the dog loaded up in the Chevy and drove amoungest all the idot first time snow drivers around here. [:D]
    Yeah, we got a couple inches or so, but it's really putting it down tonight. Might get 6 or 8 inches overnight, hard to tell. It keeps changing back and forth from rain to sleet to snow so things are starting to ice up sorta bad, that'll suck tomorrow.

I hunted awhile this morning but it was raining so I gave up after seeing a few does. Shot my muzzleloader today, making sure it's still sighted in for next week.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent