In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

X force

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
2007 PSE X force 60# limbs "mintcond" bare bow 29 draw, modules can be changed. anyone interested???? let me know[:p]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Did Dan call you?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Did Dan call you?
    Yep real nice guy we talked for quite some time , hes looking for 70# this one is 60# I suggested he shoots several bows side by side before just buying one.. He said he was going to do that. when you talk to him let him know I enjoyeed speaking with him sounds like a good guy...[;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey you still ban from AT?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    yea till the 29th at 10:pm I was a bad bi\oy so i'm being punished[}:)][:D][:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

How did you get on AT so early?
    I see you traded the X off what did you get?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

How did you get on AT so early?
    I see you traded the X off what did you get?

[:D] I'll be a little surprised if he admits it publicly. Sorry buckey you know I couldn't let it go. not a bad trade though, once again you made someone real happy. That dang buckey is a good freakin guy!!! We need more like him in the world.[;)]

EDIT I stand corrected, see the deer contest suggestions thread. WOW! Buckey again just given you dung