In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Computer for ENOS

HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
I don't know ENOS personally but I read on the "Suggestions" thread that he lost his computer in a divorce. I have an old Gateway PII 350 desktop that is just sitting in the closet of my home office that I would be willing to give to him. If someone else has an old monitor they would be willing to pitch in I would be willing to use my FedEx account for shipping it. I am assuming that it will cost about $30 total to send both. If we each pitch in a couple of dollars towards shipping we could at least get him up and running on the internet so he doesn't have to use his cell phone.
If you are interested in helping out e-mail me.

Bang - can you please check with ENOS to see if he is OK with this? Please let him know that this isn't a hand-out. I have been in his position and know what he is going through. Plus us BowTech guys have to stick together. [;)] Thank you.

Comments