In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wac'em or Montec Broadheads?

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
I shyed away from the mechanicals and have narrowed it down between these two.

Anyone use them?
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have heard good things about the Montecs. I personally like something that moves to the least resistance of air, this leaves off about 90% of all broadheads on the market.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I also have heard good things about Montecs.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I tried them they are not very sharp[:(] and are difficult to sharpen.[:(] They also make a whisteling noise like feathers do when they are flying through the air[:(] I even called montech on the phone to question why they whistle he tried to squirm around it saying they fly good "they do no arguement there".[:)] But they are definatly nothing special[:(] I went back to Muzzy.[:)] I have also used slick tricks[:p][:p] before they hit the market. I will be using them again check them out they blow montec away.[;)] read up on slick trick reviews everbody loves the. My buddy bruce shot thet hog in florida with one blew right through the hog massive hole hog dead on the spot. I have it on video I can send you a copy you will be amazed...
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Has anyone tried the Sonics? I have also heard that they will fly very straight and don't make any noise.