In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

delta targets

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Any input for these. Good, bad, indifferent?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spend your money on one of the Glendel Buck targets. You can find the original model, new, for a good price.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One name in targets.. Rinehart! Beats any other foam target period. Most durable and no arrow puller required to get your arrows out.
    Both Delta and McKenzie are very difficult to pull arrows from without lube.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I originally wanted a Glendel but read a lot of bad stuff about them as far as construction. read one review where the guy said right out of the box things started breaking (legs,neck ect..)

I asked about the delta cause they are on sale in bass pro
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    One name in targets.. Rinehart! Beats any other foam target period. Most durable and no arrow puller required to get your arrows out.

Best one hands down.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

Best one hands down.

Taco good to see you around here again. Are you goign to steal the contest again this year?
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deltas are good targets.they are made here in Iowa[:D]
    I still have Mckinzes from 1989.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am with DSCO on this, I hate having to pull arrows from Mackenzie and delta targets.