In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hoyt trykon pix added

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Who wants to make me an offer on the trykon. wife caught up to me with 4 digital game cams and all this bow business so I will sell it to keep the peace,,,,[:(][:(] 400 tyd ask around for me
DSC00726.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    [:0][B)][:D]
    lose the battle win the war....[;)] did ya try that cam yet..[?]

I diddent miss that cold keg thing in case your wondering...[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    No I haven't set it up yet but I think I'm gonna put it up in my little tree line for awhile. I went up there yesterday to do some tree trimmin and there are some monster tracks up there and a ton of just tracks in general. I plan to have it up there before the weekend. Thanks again!
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    buckey, I am afraid I would be in the same position as you if I would give you an offer. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    buckey, I am afraid I would be in the same position as you if I would give you an offer. [:D]
    comon misery loves company[:D][:D] I hear ya....
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey
    What do you have to get for the Trykon? My wife's cousin is looking for a new bow... he is shooting a 15 year old bear right now and doing ok with it. He just wants to move up to something better. He hopes it would help his shooting...
    What could you sell it to a high school age kid for? Also what DL and DW is it?
    E-mail me if you don't want to post a low bid here... dcso3009@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll let it go for $400 shipped to to your door. Its a real nice bow. its in great shape I will throw in the sts...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That sounds in Josh's price range. Looks like all he would need to buy is a sight.

What was the draw length and weight?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    That sounds in Josh's price range. Looks like all he would need to buy is a sight.

What was the draw length and weight?
    60# 70# LIMBS DRAW LWNTH IS 28" SWEET BOW FOR THW MONEY iM ASKING I WILL LAVE THE WHISKER BISCUIT ON AND YES ALL AS IT NEEDS IS A SIGHT....[;)]
  • Options
    tomertomer Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like a good bow but srry i have a bow and ever since guns went into my life i quit hunting with it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bucky. I will call him tonight. He would have to buy a set of cams... He is 30.5-31" DL and stands about 6'5". Big kid. Any way I will get back to you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bucky. I will call him tonight. He would have to buy a set of cams... He is 30.5-31" DL and stands about 6'5". Big kid. Any way I will get back to you. ok because I have others wo I pm'ed I will hold off answering get back to me asap...
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with your wife on this..That thing is ugly.

J/K
    it should make someone a good bow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey
    The lucky kid now has a trip to Alaska for his birthday and has chosen to spend his money on the trip rather than buying the bow. Sorry. I hope you can sell it easily to someone else. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey
    The lucky kid now has a trip to Alaska for his birthday and has chosen to spend his money on the trip rather than buying the bow. Sorry. I hope you can sell it easily to someone else. Sorry.
    no problem I have others interested//