In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Darton

sharpshoootersharpshoooter Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
Does anyone have any coments on the Darton Trailblazer compound bows with the c/p/s xt cams? It's about 4-5 yrs old, but looks almost new. I bought it off a guy that was needing some money bad, it seems to be an ok bow, also a pretty quick bow and not too loud for it not to have any extras.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshoooter
    Does anyone have any coments on the Darton Trailblazer compound bows with the c/p/s xt cams? It's about 4-5 yrs old, but looks almost new. I bought it off a guy that was needing some money bad, it seems to be an ok bow, also a pretty quick bow and not too loud for it not to have any extras.
    hey welcome I had a darton impulse years ago I honesty dont know much of the bow you meantion. but go online and google boe review of your particular bow and you should be able to get what your looking for.... Here's a quesyion for you , how does it shoot are you happy with it, would you shoot it at a deer... [?][;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Not what your looking for but I found this and thought it could be helpful to you.
    http://www.dartonarchery.com/techbulDcpsx.pdf
  • sharpshoootersharpshoooter Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshoooter
    hey welcome I had a darton impulse years ago I honesty dont know much of the bow you meantion. but go online and google boe review of your particular bow and you should be able to get what your looking for.... Here's a quesyion for you , how does it shoot are you happy with it, would you shoot it at a deer... [?][;)]
    Thanks, yeah I like the bow and it's fast enough that I would shoot a deer with it. I have it at Strike Force Archery right now having a new string put on and having it tuned. You should check them out at www.strikeforcearchery.com, they have some cool stuff!!
  • sharpshoootersharpshoooter Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Not what your looking for but I found this and thought it could be helpful to you.
    http://www.dartonarchery.com/techbulDcpsx.pdf

Thanks, this is the cam system that it has. I called Darton and they faxed me this very same spec sheet. Again thanks!