In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thanks guys

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Got to shoot with fishermanben, taco, Enos and NuguyinCrew last night. Had a ball! Thanks! Unfortunately all the pics I took are somehow wiped off the memory stick. Not sure what happened.
Whenever y'all wanna do it again let me know. Beer, Hooters wings, and shootin' bows, doesn't get much better.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for my step daughter. She will be getting out of rehab today sometime. The dr said her insurance wont pay for anymore time in there. I personally think it is more of he does not want to do the paperwork thing. I have seen several people in there for the same thing and they stayed for weeks. She has BC/BS and its pretty good insurance. Anyway, her hubby has said he will give it one last try.( THANK GOD FOR THAT ) She will start counceling 6 days a week from 5 pm - 9 pm which should be interesting. We will see what happens and keep praying that all works out well and that she stays clean.

Again thanks for the concern.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Got to shoot with fishermanben, taco, Enos and NuguyinCrew last night. Had a ball! Thanks! Unfortunately all the pics I took are somehow wiped off the memory stick. Not sure what happened.
    Whenever y'all wanna do it again let me know. Beer, Hooters wings, and shootin' bows, doesn't get much better.
    WOW sounds like a great time.... let me know when you want some camera lessons ... what happend is you were sh$$$ faced and pressed a little button called delete all files....[;)][:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    maybe somebody conveniently destroyed the evidence.[;)]

Thanks for having us out. I had fun too.

Ben
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    If'n you don't mind, the next time you'all have a get together, I would be interested in trying to make it. If I can, at least there would be someone there that you could shoot better than.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Chief, your welcome anytime at my place. I'll give ya a heads up next time.
    It was the reader that is bad here are a few, I'll post more later

DSC00195.jpg
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    DSC00203.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

Why are we shooting that far back on the target you ask?
    We were aiming at something
    DSC00205.jpg
    DSC00206.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Enos has some hairy arm pits man[:D][:D][:D]
  • Dren BoyDren Boy Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry I missed it guys. My second job is temporary so I hope to catch you on your next get together. Any reason to shoot right now is a good reason...I need to get sighted in.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why you shooting so close??????[:o)][:D] Nice groups!
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Chief, your welcome anytime at my place. I'll give ya a heads up next time.
    It was the reader that is bad here are a few, I'll post more later

DSC00195.jpg

Please let me know. If it is close enough to home and a weekend or a night that I think that I can get away with it, I will be there for you all to make yourselves look better than. [:D]
    Either way, please let me know. I would like to put the names with the faces. Chief.
    edited November -1
    Will do chief. Not many faces in the last pic but it is (left to right) Enos, fishermanben, taco, NuguyinCrew.
    edited November -1
    FYI.. if you guys do want to do it again, I'm game just pic a date. sometime in Aug. dove season starts in Sept. so my evening and weekends will be consumed by that.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like you guys really had a great time. How many arrows did you split??
    Oh and how much beer was consumed? [8D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Looks like you guys really had a great time. How many arrows did you split??
    Oh and how much beer was consumed? [8D]

Enough beer that taco called the next day to tell me he remembered why he didn't drink keg beer. [:D]